Saturday, November 22, 2008

Amateur Peeing At Night

This blonde woman was walking home late at night from the bar. She had a few beers and hadn’t gone to the bathroom yet. She was hoping to make it home before she had to go, but she didn’t even make it halfway before she decided that she had to pee right now. It was a dark street and she didn’t think that anyone would be able to see her. However, there was a photographer from Piss Hunters right there. He knew that at this time of night, it was common to see women pulling their pants down and peeing right in the open. Check out the video clips of this amateur pissing. She has no idea that she’s being watched and these photos taken with a night vision camera are extremely hot!

Do you have a [pissing|pee]] fetish? Or are you just curious? Well, let your fantasies run wild and satisfy all of your cravings at the Piss Hunters website. I’ll admit that I never knew that I had a peeing fetish until I discovered the Piss Hunters website by accident. However, I couldn’t resist joining to see all of the photos and videos inside. Now, every night I head over to this site to check out the new pictures, movies and to satisfy my fetish.

Click here to take the free tour.

No comments: